Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another Wally recipe. This is a super special dip. So easy, you won't believe it. So "dip" into the recipe and see for yourself. :)
- 3 small ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- 2⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup packed fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons canned chipotle chiles in adobo, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Scoop avocado flesh into bowl and mash with fork.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Chill.
If you love hot and spicy,you won't be spooked by this! Fantastic flavor! Ours turned out a little runny so next time I'll use less juice, adding as needed at the end. I think this is because our Florida avocadoes are creamier than other varieties.