Recipe by tazdevilfan
There is a glove looking feeling about this spooky glove I can't resist. Uses 10 clear large plastic food handlers' gloves and 10 pieces raffia, each about 8 inches long.
- 6 cups post Alpha-bits cereal, wholesome sweetened oat and cornflake cereal
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups jet-puffed miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup dried mixed fruit
- 1 cup candy covered plain chocolate candies
- 100 pieces candy corn (about 1 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- TOSS cereal with popcorn, marshmallows, dried fruit and chocolate candies in large bowl or toy witch's cauldron.
- PLACE 1-1/4 cups of the snack mix in each of 10 small plastic bags. Give one to each child along with 10 pieces of candy corn, a plastic glove and piece of raffia. Have each child place 2 pieces of candy corn, with the white tips down, in each thumb and finger section of the plastic glove to resemble fingernails.
- FILL gloves evenly with snack mix; tie closed with raffia.