Recipe by smb611
I made these many years ago for my daughter's 4th grade class for a "Harvest Party", and they were a BIG hit!!
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- You will be molding the 'eyeballs' in ice cube trays, using the method of making a jello mold, and also the method for adding fruit.
- Pour the jello powder into a bowl, and mix with the boiling water until it dissolves, and then add the cold water.
- Pour into ice cube trays, and let set in refrigerator for 1 hour until it slightly thickens, remove from fridge, and press a blueberry into each one, and place back in fridge until firm.
- I placed them in an old glass apothecary jar, and they looked very cool.