Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Now, truthfully, could you eat something that looks back at you! Well, I guess at Halloween, anything goes!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 12 taco shells
- 3⁄4 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced pitted ripe olives
- PREHEAT oven at 350°F
- MIX meat and seasoning mix.
- SHAPE into 36 (1-inch) balls; place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- FILL each taco shell with 1 meatball; DRIZZLE with salsa.
- TOP with 2 meatballs dipped in sour cream.
- GARNISH with olives to make "eyeballs."
- Substitute leaner cuts of ground beef, such as ground round or ground sirloin, for ground beef and reduced fat sour cream for sour cream.
- Substitute taco sauce for salsa.
i make tacos 24/7 but this is a spooky taco,grandkids loved it,also on a couple put in food dye and made green for golish tacos,but you get all the credit.thanks.