Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for Halloween parties, or children's parties. I like to use the alreay made candies that look like eyes for the spider eyes.
- 1 rhodes 60 second sweet roll dough or 1 rhodes cinnamon roll dough
- icing, included with cinnamon roll pack
- black sugar candy sprinkles
- 24 miniature M&M's chocolate candies, for the eyes
- licorice gumdrop (black)
- corn syrup
- black licorice, laces
- Microwave or bake roll following instructions on package. Let cool 2 minutes.
- Spread icing over roll and sprinkle with black sugar sprinkles. Place gum drop by the side of the roll and secure with a toothpick. Press eyes into gum drop with corn syrup. Cut 8 licorice legs 3-4" long. Poke holes in both sides of roll and press licorice legs in them.