1/3 Photos of Spontaneous Couscous
Very quick and very easy to prepare. Originally from the Student's Vegetarian Cookbook. Can be eaten warm, or as a cold salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the garlic and onions in oil on medium low heat for 10 minutes, or until onions are slightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- 2Add corn, tomatoes, couscous and water.
- 3Cover and cook on low heat for 5 to 8 minutes, or until all the water is absorbed and the couscous is soft.
- 4Add parsley, Tabasco and cayenne.
- 5Salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spontaneous Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 10.6 g