Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love savory brussels sprouts and I have been playing with ingredients and I really like these! Hope you like them too!
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- In a little skillet, toast the pine nuts in the grapeseed oil until brown. (about 2 1/2 minutes from time of turning on heat--watch to not burn them, they can burn easily!).
- Set the nuts aside in a little bowl.
- In a large, covered skillet; melt the butter on medium heat then add the garlic. Saute garlic until brown (about 1 minute).
- Add the sprouts, stir, then put the lid on and cook for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir, then pour in the broth and put the lid back on. Cook for 5 minutes.
- After the 5 minutes; add the nuts, paprika, pepper, and Lawry's to the sprouts and cook for 5 more minutes with the lid off. Stir occasionally.
I love pine nuts and brussels sprouts, and these are delicious. I did use fresh brussels sprouts, so I cooked mine a bit longer. Thanks for posting!