1/2 Photos of Spongebob's Sprouts
Spongebob Chefpants's Note:
I love savory brussels sprouts and I have been playing with ingredients and I really like these! Hope you like them too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a little skillet, toast the pine nuts in the grapeseed oil until brown. (about 2 1/2 minutes from time of turning on heat--watch to not burn them, they can burn easily!).
- 2Set the nuts aside in a little bowl.
- 3In a large, covered skillet; melt the butter on medium heat then add the garlic. Saute garlic until brown (about 1 minute).
- 4Add the sprouts, stir, then put the lid on and cook for 1 1/2 minutes.
- 5Stir, then pour in the broth and put the lid back on. Cook for 5 minutes.
- 6After the 5 minutes; add the nuts, paprika, pepper, and Lawry's to the sprouts and cook for 5 more minutes with the lid off. Stir occasionally.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spongebob's Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.3
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 146.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt