Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are so cute and easy. I made cake mix cookies out of Funfetti cake mix and white chocolate chips so the pretty colors would show through like a rainbow!!!
- 535.80 g boxfunfetti cake mix (I used Pillsbury)
- 78.07 ml canola oil (or any tasteless vegetable oil)
- 2 large eggs
- 236.59 ml white chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and then mix in the cake mix and oil.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Drop by small scoop or TBSP onto a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven and allow the cookies to stay on the pan for 10 minutes to cool and set.
- Remove from cookie sheet and continue to cool on a rack.
- Eat one because they are awesome hot out of the oven.
Made these to serve at my Grandson's Baptism and they where a hit, so easy and such sweet colors and they taste awesome to boot. I'll be using this often.
Great cookies and so simple to do!! I used a Pilsbury cake mix and had some Ghiradelli white chocolate chips in the freezer. Theses cookies stay nice and fluffy and the middle is just slightly less cooked than the outside so it has a sort of gooey quality. Kids loved these with the sprinkles mixed in. Made for 2012 Spring PAC.
These are so fun and easy to make and the flavor is soooo good!!! The little funfettis in the cake mix had a good flavor too!! I was scared they might have a weird taste but they were actually sweet and they enhanced the cookie's flavor along with enhancing its beauty!! I used the Pillsbury brand too and would recommend using only that brand to others in case a lesser brand might not have the same good flavors!!! These cookies tasted like creamy wedding cake, I loved them!!! Thanks for the recipe!!