Recipe by Spongebob Chefpants
These are so cute and easy. I made cake mix cookies out of Funfetti cake mix and white chocolate chips so the pretty colors would show through like a rainbow!!!
- 1 (19 ounce) boxfunfetti cake mix (I used Pillsbury)
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil (or any tasteless vegetable oil)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and then mix in the cake mix and oil.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Drop by small scoop or TBSP onto a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven and allow the cookies to stay on the pan for 10 minutes to cool and set.
- Remove from cookie sheet and continue to cool on a rack.
- Eat one because they are awesome hot out of the oven.