1/1 Photo of Spo-Dee-O-Dee Chips
This is from the cookbook called "Patio Daddy-O" 50's recipes with a 90's twist...it says we dare you to eat just one of these rounds...(sounds like another store bought chip)...anyway they say...they're hot and salty, crisp and crunchy, and absolutely irresistible...I made a test run on these chips and did change a few things in the recipe...the temperature and the cooking time...I posted a photo of my before change...they are the chips in the blue bowl...:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat an oven to 350°F.
- 2Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- 3Place 3 tablespoon of the butter on each baking sheet and place them in the oven briefly to melt the butter.
- 4Thinly slice the potatoes crosswise.
- 5Dip both sides of each slice in the melted butter and place on the baking sheets in a single layer.
- 6Lightly sprinkle the potatoes with salt and paprika.
- 7Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.
- 8Rotate the pans on the oven shelves midway through baking to ensure even cooking.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spo-Dee-O-Dee Chips
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.0
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 157.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g