Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Although peas are my least favorite veggie, I love this soup!
- 1 (16 ounce) packagegoya dried split green pea soup mix
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 cups water
- 1 -1 1⁄4 lb ham steak, pre cooked
- 4 teaspoons ham soup base
- Bring peas, water, and ham base to a boil.
- Add carrots, onion, garlic.
- Cook on low to med heat (depending how much time you have)stirring often, until desired thickness.
- After soup thickens add ham.
- Continue to cook until your ham is warm enough to serve.