1/5 Photos of Split Pea Soup (Crock Pot) - Dairy Free
6 hrs 10 mins
Place in crockpot and head to work - yummy dinner will be ready and waiting for you.This is a thick soup, and easy to thin with extra water or broth near the end or when reheating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer ingredients in crockpot.
- 2Pour in water, so don't stir.
- 3Cover and cook on high 4-5 hours or on low for 8-10 hours.
- 4Remove Bay leaf.
- 5Serve with some nice crusty bread or buns.
You Might Also Like...View All Dairy Free Foods Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Split Pea Soup (Crock Pot) - Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 (422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.5
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.4 mg
- Sodium 1137.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 31.1 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 44.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: