Recipe by simplysara
This soup is very simple to make. You don't even have to watch the pot. It was inspired by Andersen's split pea soup.
- 2 cups dried peas
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 4 tablespoons vegetable stock powder
- 2 quarts water
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients to a large pot.
- Bring to a boil.Let boil for about 20 minutes, then reduce heat to simmer.
- Once everything is soft, puree with handblender or blender.
- Add water as necessary to thin the soup.
- Reheat and add salt and pepper to taste.