1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 20 mins
This was delightful, especially after setting overnight so it gets nice and mushy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice half of the potato and shred the other half.
- 2Saute onion and shredded potato in oil.
- 3Add ham and cook over medium heat until warm, and add applesauce.
- 4Mix in peas, broth, remaining potato, and spices.
- 5Bring to simmer, reduce heat to low.
- 6Cover and simmer about 50 minutes or until peas are tender.
- 7Drain excess liquid if necessary, and salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Split Pea and Ham Soup
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 136.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 9.1 g