Recipe by weekend cooker
This is a nice chowder for a cool day. It has great spices, along with vegetables.
Top Review by KateL
How could anything this easy be SOOOO-OOO-O Good! "Don't lose this recipe" warned DH. The corn added a nice contrast of texture and taste. We're sold! There was little liquid left, so the faint of heart just need to get over that. TASTE is what it's all about! Made for Please Review My Recipe tag game.
- 1 medium potato, cut into small cubes
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 (16 ounce) bag split peas, rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) canwhole kernal corn mixed with chopped peppers (red and green)
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, diagonally sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt