Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is the semi home made version of a chicken pot pie, very quick and simple, we love it. When buying the pie crust you want to buy the ones in the can that you place in a pie pan.
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 19 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups diced chicken
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- Line a 9 inch pie pan with one crust.
- Fill with cream of mushroom soup, chicken, veggies and thyme, mix a little being careful not to damage the crust on bottom.
- Cover with the other crust, fold edges over and crimp to seal.
- Make 4 slits in the center to vent and bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 75 to 90 minutes or until the crust is golden and the filling is hot.