Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy blended tropical cocktail.
- 1 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Malibu coconut liqueur
- 3 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces cream
- crushed ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend well.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and a melon ball. Serve with a straw.
Great tropical flavor in this one! Reminded me of vacation, so thanks for that! I used Cocomnut rum and regular milk instead of cream. Worked quite well, :). Thanks for the drink Amanda!
Amazing flavor! This drink is a creamy, coconut-y trip to the tropics! I did not have any Malibu coconut Liqueur on hand, so I subbed Malibu rum in its place. I also shook all ingredients over cracked ice instead of using a blender, then drained into a cocktail glass and served with a maraschino cherry. Delicious, Amanda! Thanks so much : )
Loved this creamy cocktail with all my favorite liquers in it! This made for one huge serving so I ended up sharing with my BF... he is not usually a fan of creamy drinks but he also thought it was quite tasty! Thanks for sharing!!!