Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The most fabulous sauce for any Indian dipping food or just on a flat bread by its self
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped green chili
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped fresh cilantro, stems removed
- in a food processor dump all of the ingredients and pulse on high for about two seconds
- Add the chopped cilantro with out the stems and pulse for another two seconds.
- Serve with pita bread or hummus for a wonderful compliment to any Indian dish.