I tried a recipe very similar to this and loved it, but when I made it I had to omit some things. Since it turned out great, I decided to post it! You can use other peppers/spices to change the flavor too! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and dry chicken, remove any visible fat.
- 2Combine flour and pepper in a bowl.
- 3Sprinkle chicken with flour mixture.
- 4Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- 5Heat skillet to medium heat, then add the chicken.
- 6Cook until browned on both sides and no longer pink in center (If the chicken breasts are thick, you may want to cut them in half to cook more evenly).
- 7Place cooked chicken in a baking dish and keep warm in oven on low (170 to 200 degrees).
- 8Clean the skillet and add more cooking spray.
- 9To the skillet, add onion and corn, as well as a dash of pepper (at least 1/8 teaspoon).
- 10Cook and stir for about 4 minutes or until the onion is lightly browned.
- 11Spoon over chicken.
- 12Serve and enjoy (I eat it with ketchup).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Splendid Chicken and Corn
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 141.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 30.1 g