I love sweet potatoes and this one is from the www.splenda.com website.
My Private Note
9 x 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil sweet potatoes until slightly underdone, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool, and peel.
- 3In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, molasses, and 1 cup marshmallows. Season with cinnamon and nutmeg. Cook, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows are melted.
- 4Stir potatoes into marshmallow sauce. While stirring, mash about half of the potatoes, and break the others into bite-sized chunks. Transfer to prepared dish.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, and cover top evenly with remaining marshmallows. Return to oven, and bake until marshmallows are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Splenda's Candied Sweet Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 156.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: