Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love sweet potatoes and this one is from the www.splenda.com website.
Make and share this Splenda's Candied Sweet Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil sweet potatoes until slightly underdone, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool, and peel.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, molasses, and 1 cup marshmallows. Season with cinnamon and nutmeg. Cook, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows are melted.
- Stir potatoes into marshmallow sauce. While stirring, mash about half of the potatoes, and break the others into bite-sized chunks. Transfer to prepared dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, and cover top evenly with remaining marshmallows. Return to oven, and bake until marshmallows are golden brown.