1/1 Photo of Splenda Walnut Date Oatmeal
Starfire (aka Wendy)'s Note:
This is wonderful on a cold morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- 2Stir in oats and salt.
- 3Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat 5 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle 2 teaspoons SPLENDA® Brand Brown Sugar Blend, 1 tablespoon chopped dates, and 1 tablespoon chopped toasted walnuts over hot cooked oatmeal.
- 5Drizzle with 1 tablespoon skim milk.
- 6Microwave Directions.
- 7Combine water, oats, and salt in a microwave-safe bowl.
- 8Cover tightly with heavy-duty plastic wrap; fold back a small edge to allow steam to escape.
- 9Microwave on HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; stir before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Splenda Walnut Date Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.0
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 174.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 7.2 g