I originally got this recipe from a grocery store ad flyer and LOVE it because it uses Splenda instead of sugar. My diabetic family members love it and I do too! It's terrific!
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Allow pie crust to thaw at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Combine eggs, pumpkin, evaporated milk, Splenda, and pumpkin pie spice in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed for approximately 1 minute.
- Pour this pumpkin mixture into the thawed pie shell. Bake pie on center oven rack for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the pumpkin pie before cutting into 8 servings.
- Cooking time does not include time to cool.