1/2 Photos of Splenda Pumpkin Pie
I originally got this recipe from a grocery store ad flyer and LOVE it because it uses Splenda instead of sugar. My diabetic family members love it and I do too! It's terrific!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees. Allow pie crust to thaw at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- 2Combine eggs, pumpkin, evaporated milk, Splenda, and pumpkin pie spice in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed for approximately 1 minute.
- 3Pour this pumpkin mixture into the thawed pie shell. Bake pie on center oven rack for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 4Cool the pumpkin pie before cutting into 8 servings.
- 5Cooking time does not include time to cool.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Splenda Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.8
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.6 mg
- Sodium 173.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: