Recipe by Starfire (aka Wendy)
This came from the Splenda website. These are very good. I see there are not a lot of recipes with Splenda here.
- 2 cups Splenda granular
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated dark chocolate or 1⁄2 cup bitter cocoa
- 1 cup muesli
- 2⁄3 cup oatmeal
- 1 orange, zest of
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook SPLENDA® Granular, peanut butter, salt, and milk for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and add grated chocolate.
- Stir well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients and then add chocolate mixture.
- Mix well until mixture forms a sticky paste.
- Pour into rectangular 8-inch (20 cm) pan lined with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from pan and cut into 16 individual bars.