Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a Splenda cookbooklet.
- 2 slices lemons
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 g Splenda sugar substitute (3 packets)
- 1⁄2 cup club soda
- 3⁄4 cup ice cube
- fresh mint leaves, washed (optional)
- Mash lemon slices, lemon juice and contents of Splenda packets for a fork in a tall glass.
- Add club soda and ice cubes.
- Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.
This was very good! And I do love that it is perfect for a diabetic. The club soda made it quite bubbly which of course is different from ordinary lemonade. But it was very refreshing and went down quick. Thanks for sharing- ~Sue
I like this! It is quite refreshing and tasty. I like being able to make it for 1 instead of a whole pitcher. I guess I'll be having more to finish off that bottle of club soda! LOL. This was made for Pick A Chef fall 2007.