Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For years I searched for a really good tasting sugar-free lemoande recipe without success. This recipe is an adaptation of the best sugar-loaded lemonade recipe I found.
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup lemon juice (bottled works fine)
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice (again, bottled works fine)
- 2 quarts water
- Combine first 3 ingredients and stir well.
- Add water and stir until completely mixed.
- Serve in tall glasses over ice.
- Recipe may be doubled.
That's so easy to do and the taste is perfect. Thanks Greg :) Made for Alphabet tag game
Mmm, really yummy! I add a touch less splenda because I like a tangy lemonade... but this is a great recipe. Love the little touch of lime.
I made one serving of this only without the lime juice (I don't have any on hand) and it was just the refreshing drink I needed! Thanks!