Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
You really can't taste the difference in this recipe compared to the regular sugar recipe. This recipe came from the Splenda Website we used it for Thanksgiving and plan to use it again for Christmas.
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular, no calorie artificial sweetener
- 2 tablespoons light molasses
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 egg whites
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 1⁄4 cups fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In alarge mixing bowl, stir together SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, molasses, salt, and cinnamon.
- When these ingredients are well mixed, stir in the egg whites followed by the pumpkin and evaporated milk.
- Pour into the pie crust.
- Bake for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the pie comes out clean.
- Cool then top with whipped topping before serving.
Had this pie for Thanksgiving, tasted better than most pumpkin pies will be a regular on the menu.