1/2 Photos of " Splenda " D Cheesecake Sugar-Free Low-Carb
1 hr 20 mins
This is my own recipe for a yummy, creamy, thick, cheesecake; that is easy to make and sure to dazzle anyone. I prefer to serve it topped with blackberries, but you can use any fruit of your choice… I bet Kiwi with lime would be good too, Mmmm mabe I'll go make another. To be completely honest, I opt not to dig out my spring form pan and cheat by buying ready made crust from the store. Although, I have included ingredients and instructions for a crust for those who are looking for a completely home made cake. However, if you are as lazy as I am and go with the ready made crust … Tip: Keep that aluminum edge (that keeps the clear plastic lid on) folded up, making an extra lip. It will help hold more cheesecake, and keep it from overflowing. This is a nice, thick cheesecake! This cheesecake is made in three parts 1. Crust, 2. Filling (note: filling is made in two stages whipped cream and filling), and 3. Topping (note: this topping is not the fruit topping, but the top layer of the cheesecake).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Grahm cracker Crumb Crust
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup butter (melted) or 1/4 cup margarine (melted)
Filling (whipped cream portion)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (room temp.)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1Grahm cracker Crumb Crust:.
- 2Mix together: crumbs, Splenda, spices, and Almonds.
- 3Stir in butter, mix well.
- 4Press into bottom and slightly up sides of 10 inch spring form pan.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Filling: (whipped cream portion).
- 7First beat heavy whipping cream until it starts to look frothy, then add ¼ cup Splenda and 1 teaspoons vanilla extract. Continue beating until firm peaks form.
- 8Set aside.
- 10Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 11In a separate bowl, thoroughly beat remaining filling ingredients (cream cheese, eggs, Splenda, cornstarch, vanilla extract, and lemon juice) with a mixer, for about 5 minutes; scraping down the sides occasionally.
- 12Take half of whipped cream mixture and fold into filling.
- 13Set aside other half of whipped cream mixture.
- 14Pour filling into prepared pan.
- 15Bake at 350°F for 35 - 40 minute.
- 16Remove from oven and let cool for 5- 10 minute.
- 17Reset oven to 475°F.
- 18While cheesecake is cooling prepare topping.
- 20Mix together topping ingredients and pour over cake.
- 21(Note: This is where that turned up lip comes in handy. If you are using a ready made crust, there will be a little extra topping left over, but not enough to bother trying to change the recipe; about ¼ cup or so.).
- 22Return cheesecake to oven and bake at 475°F for 8 - 12 minute.
- 23Cool, and chill cake for at least 4 hours before serving.
- 24Just before serving decorate with remaining whipped cream and fruit of your choice . I prefer blackberries (as shown in photo).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Splenda " D Cheesecake Sugar-Free Low-Carb
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.4
- Calories from Fat 468
- Total Fat 52.0 g
- Saturated Fat 30.1 g
- Cholesterol 203.3 mg
- Sodium 352.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: