Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Got this recipe off of the back of a Splenda package
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1 lb fat free cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups Splenda granular
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix ingredients for crust and press into a springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and Splenda Granular until well-mixed and smooth.
- Add lime juice and salt, beat until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour filling over crust and bake 50-60 minutes or until slightly firm to the touch.
- Let cool 15-20 minutes before placing in refrigerator.
- Refrigerate 4-6 hours before serving.
This is a great recipe and makes a very creamy cheesecake. For a reduced-fat Splenda recipe, I think it tastes great! I would make it again!