Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This came from Splenda. Serving size: 1 individual crisp. When I made this recipe I sweetened my crisp topping with Splenda brown sugar and added Cinnamon. My family felt the filling needed more Splenda. When I made this recipe I used a jar of apples we canned. Placed them in a 8x8" baking pan.
- 2 cups granny smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, divided
- 6 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute, essentials no calorie sweetener with 1 gram of fiber divided
- 1⁄4 cup Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon light margarine
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- STIR together apples, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 3 packets of SPLENDA® ESSENTIALS™ No Calorie Sweetener with 1 gram of fiber. Set aside.
- MIX remaining 3 packets of SPLENDA® ESSENTIALS™ No Calorie Sweetener with 1 gram of fiber and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, with baking mix, oats, and salt in a large bowl. Add margarine and mix with a fork until incorporated.
- PLACE 1/2 of the apple mixture into an oven safe single-serve bowl. Top with 1/2 of the oat mixture. Repeat for second serving.
- BAKE for 35-45 minutes.