Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
The fiber powder added to these cookies make them a healthier snack choice
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup land o' lakes light butter
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 cup Fibersure
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Sift together flour and baking soda and set aside.
- In large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, fiber supplement and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding powder until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet (line with foil for easy clean up).
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until edges are golden brown.