Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Made with Sugar Substitute, this almond flavored favorite is easy on your waistline.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened at room temperature (1 stick)
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 5 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cups almond flour (available at some grocery stores and health food stores)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter, cream cheese, and Splenda. Add eggs, one at a time, making sure each one is incorporated before adding the next. Mix in baking powder. Add almond flour a little at a time while beating. Add vanilla extract.
- Pour into a greased 9 to 10-inch springform pan or 9-inch round cake pan and bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Serves 12.