Recipe by LMillerRN
Spicy flavorful shrimp. I make this as an appetizer. Note: You can use shrimp with or with out peels for this.
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 ounces hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon crab boil seasoning
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 shallots
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 lbs shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat skillet to medium hot.
- Make seasoning in very large bowl by combining the first 5 ingredients.
- Saute garlic and shallots in oil and butter for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp.
- Cook for 5 minutes tossing frequently.
- Dump pink firm cooked shrimp for hot pan into seasoning.
- Garnish with chives.