Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I work at a smoothie bar at a supermarket selling whole foods so i have the privelage of mixing and trying a variety of smoothies. I generally love the milkier mixtures and was delighted to discover that spirulina went well with this one. Try it!
- 6 -10 ounces soymilk or 6 -10 ounces milk, of choice
- 1 -2 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon spirulina powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla whey protein powder
- Combine ingredients in listed order in a blender.
- Blend on high until the mixture is smooth and there are no banana chunks.
- Enjoy within 10 minutes of making for best flavor.