Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
You'll find this recipe, and more, in The Company's Cookin', a cookbook created by employees of The Rouse Company, Columbia, MD. For ordering information, contact: The Rouse Company, 10275 Little Patuxent Parkway, Columbia, MD 21044-3456. Mark envelope Attn: Cookbook. Proceeds benefit the United Way.
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine or 1⁄2 cup clam juice
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 lb halibut or 1⁄2 lb scrod fish, cut into chunks
- 6 ounces shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 6 ounces sea scallops, each sliced in half
- 1⁄2 cup halved pitted ripe olives
- 12 ounces linguine or 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- parsley sprig (to garnish)
- 1. In large saucepot, combine tomatoes, wine or clam juice, parsley, oil, garlic, salt, basil, and pepper. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add fish; cook 5 minutes. Add shrimp and scallops; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are opaque. Stir in olives.
- 2. To serve, place linguine in large bowl. Spoon sauce over linguine; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Garnish with parsley sprigs.