Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon or 1⁄8 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 cup cubed pared cantaloupe
- 1⁄2 cup green seedless grape
- 1⁄2 cup sliced strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup pitted dark sweet cherry
- In bowl, combine juices, liqueur, honey, and cardamon.
- In large bowl, combine cantaloupe and remaining ingredients.
- Add dressing and toss to coat well.
- Cover, chill 2-3 hours.
- Transport in insulated cooler.
Wonderful taste! The "special sauce" of curacao, honey and cardamom turned this salad into an unforgettable dessert. I did not use pineapple juice, but rather added chunks of fruit. No cherries are available yet so I added some banana and watermelon. I don't think I will make any fruit salad without the "special sauce" again. Thanks for sharing a delicious recipe.