Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Eden Foods. This will be great for lunches!
- 12 ounces spiral pasta
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 6 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 cup artichoke heart, water packed, quartered
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup pitted black olives, drained, leave whole
- 15 ounces canned garbanzo beans, drained
- 28 ounces canned chopped tomatoes with basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cook pasta as package directs.
- While the pasta is cooking, place olive oil, red pepper flakes and onions in a skillet, sauté over medium heat until golden.
- Add garlic, artichokes, yellow pepper, and sauté until browned. Add broth, olives, garbanzos and tomatoes.
- Gently simmer 5 minutes. Place drained pasta in a large bowl, pour the sauce over and toss.
- Season to taste with black pepper and garnish with parsley.