Vino Girl's Note:
From Cooking Light March 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package whole wheat spiral pasta or 1 (12 ounce) package kamut, spirals
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast tenders, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans artichokes, quarters rinsed, drained, and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- chopped fresh basil (optional)
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add chicken to pan; sauté 2 minutes or until browned.
- 4Add garlic; sauté 1 minute.
- 5Add wine, salt, pepper, and artichokes; simmer 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken is done.
- 6Remove from heat; stir in cheese and 1/3 cup basil.
- 7Place sauce and pasta in a large bowl; stir gently to combine. Garnish with chopped basil.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spirals With Chicken-Artichoke Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.4
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.6 mg
- Sodium 521.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 41.9 g