Spirals With Chicken-Artichoke Wine Sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to pan; sauté 2 minutes or until browned.
- Add garlic; sauté 1 minute.
- Add wine, salt, pepper, and artichokes; simmer 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken is done.
- Remove from heat; stir in cheese and 1/3 cup basil.
- Place sauce and pasta in a large bowl; stir gently to combine. Garnish with chopped basil.