- 1 (8 ounce) packagespiral noodles
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup carrot, small julienne
- 1 cup zucchini, small julienne
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, strips
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1⁄3 cup toasted sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles as package directs; drain.
- Sauté onion, carrots, zucchini, red pepper and garlic in butter.
- Stir in basil, oregano and pepper. Toss in noodles, tuna ricotta cheese and milk.
- Heat over low heat until cheese is melted and blends with milk. Stir in almonds to serve.