Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Rachael Ray's Get Togethers. The egg and oil in the biscuits are so the recipe could be published. Use whatever your mix calls for.
Ham and Sauce
- 16 ounces spiral sliced cooked ham
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes biscuit mix, mixed to package directions
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Remove ham from packaging anc cover loosely in foil. Bake to warm ham through, 25-30 minutes.
- Make the sauce by combining all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Make the biscuits: Combine prepared biscuit mix with cheddar cheese and nutmeg. Bake biscuits on a nonstick cookie sheet (according to package directions).