Recipe by dicentra
Rachael Ray's Get Togethers. The egg and oil in the biscuits are so the recipe could be published. Use whatever your mix calls for.
Ham and Sauce
- 16 ounces spiral sliced cooked ham
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes biscuit mix, mixed to package directions
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Remove ham from packaging anc cover loosely in foil. Bake to warm ham through, 25-30 minutes.
- Make the sauce by combining all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Make the biscuits: Combine prepared biscuit mix with cheddar cheese and nutmeg. Bake biscuits on a nonstick cookie sheet (according to package directions).