Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy summer salad from Taste of Home.
- 2 1⁄2 cups frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked spiral shaped pasta
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chipped yellow bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup green onions with top
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp, broccoli, pasta, peppers and onions.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, salad dressing and dill. Pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Yield: 6 servings.