Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Asian flavored salad dressing. The Dressing blends sweet, sour and salty and is also tasty served over steamed broccoli or chard.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white miso soybean paste
- 1⁄4 cup grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- Mix all ingredients in blender or whisk by hand. Makes 2 cups, and will keep in the refrigerator for 1 week.