Spiral Pepperoni Pizza Bake
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onion, garlic, salt and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pizza sauce and Italian seasoning; remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, milk and Parmesan cheese.
- Drain pasta; toss with egg mixture. Transfer to a greased 3 qt baking dish. Top with beef mixture, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until golden brown.