1/1 Photo of Spiral Pepperoni Pizza Bake
1 hr 10 mins
From Taste of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package spiral shaped pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 egg
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (you can use more if you like)
- 1/4 cup romano cheese, shredded
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni, sliced
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onion, salt and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 3Stir in the pizza sauce, garlic salt and Italian seasoning and fresh parsley; remove from the heat and set aside.
- 4In small bowl, combine the eggs, half 'n half and parmesan cheese and Romano cheese.
- 5Drain pasta; toss with egg mixture.
- 6Transfer to a greased 3-quart baking dish.
- 7Top with beef mixture, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- 8Cover and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- 9Uncover, bake 20-25 minutes longer or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiral Pepperoni Pizza Bake
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 672.8
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 162.6 mg
- Sodium 1097.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 45.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: