Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe I got about 10 years ago from a friend at church and I have made it many time since. This makes a wonderful side dish!
- 10 ounces garden spiral shaped pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimiento
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Mix pasta and next 8 ingredients until well blended.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for several hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Time to make does not include chill time.
Very good and easy to make. I did make a little mistake with the vinegar. I ran out of red wine at 1/8 cup opened a new bottle and after mixing realized it was Balsamic Vinegar. As I was pouring it I wondered why it was darker. Oh well, it still tasted good. Thank you for posting. Made for Zaar Tag 2007