Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This makes a pretty presentation not to mention delicious! Recipe is from Taste of Home.
Make and share this Spiral Omelet Supreme recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus 2 T, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 12 eggs
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons italian seasoning, divided
- Line the bottom and sides of a greased 15-inch by 10-inch by 1-inch baking pan with parchment paper; grease the paper and set aside.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Beat in 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and flour until blended.
- In large bowl, beat eggs; add cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, saute the pepper, mushrooms and onion in oil until crisp-tender; keep warm.
- Turn omelet onto a work surface; peel off parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with vegetable mixture, mozzarella cheese, tomato and 1 t Italian seasoning.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with short side.
- Place on a serving platter.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.