1/1 Photo of Spiral Macaroni Salad
This is one of my recipes featured in Southern Living. A gal named "Dee" made this and brought it to our office about 40 years ago, and it's been my favorite mac salad ever since. She said you can put almost any fresh garden veggie in this and it will work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package spiral shaped pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (4 oz)
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 pinch dill seed
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 1 pinch celery seed
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- 2Rinse macaroni with cold water; drain.
- 3Combine macaroni and next 7 ingredients; toss gently.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients, and mix well.
- 5Pour over salad; toss gently.
- 6Cover and chill at least an hour.
- 7Yield: 6 servings.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiral Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.3
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.3 mg
- Sodium 218.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: