Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- 3⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons seedless blackberry preserves
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 (8 -9 1/2 lb) fully cooked bone-in spiral ham
- blackberry, garnish
- orange slice, garnish
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a saucepan, whisk together maple syrup, preserves, mustard, orange juice, and orange zest; cook over med-low heat for 4-5 minutes or until preserves melt, whisking occasionally.
- Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Place ham, cut side down, on a foil-lined broiler pan, and cover loosely with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover and brush glaze over ham.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes, basting every 10 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers 140°.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Garnish with blackberries and orange slices.