Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Make and share this Spiral Ham With Maple-Blackberry-Orange Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a saucepan, whisk together maple syrup, preserves, mustard, orange juice, and orange zest; cook over med-low heat for 4-5 minutes or until preserves melt, whisking occasionally.
- Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Place ham, cut side down, on a foil-lined broiler pan, and cover loosely with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover and brush glaze over ham.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes, basting every 10 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers 140°.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Garnish with blackberries and orange slices.